Ruinsara Lake Trek
This lake is very sacred to the villagers of OSLA. The locals consider it auspicious and worship its waters. However, its location and lovely approach translate it into a beautiful trek for youngsters and seasoned trekkers alike. The method can be from the supin valley or the tons river valley. The lake waters feed into the tons river. The final climb to reach the lake is a bit strenuous, but the views are rewarding. Along with Ruinsara Taal and baraadsaar Taal, this lake makes up the trio of easily accessible lakes in this region.
Ruinsara Tal Trek is a sacred Lake which lies close to the source of Supin River or Ruinsara gad, in this trek come under Govind Wildlife Sanctuary National park in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, in the Western Himalayas. No doubt, the Himalayas have enchanting beauty, bracing climate and desirable soothing green meadows.
|Cost Per Person
₹13500 + 5% GST
Highlights of Ruinsara Lake Trek:
1. Spend quality time with the remote village people from Sankri, Saud, Taluka, Osla and Seema.
2. Learn about the local culture and their day to day life by share a cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
3. Enjoy a lazy walk on the meadows that surround the Morinda Lake.
4. Encounters with the wildlife of Himalaya like barking deer, Bore, Leopard etc.
5. Spectacular view of lush green vegetation wild orchids.
6. Views of the snow-covered mountains and vast valleys with huge waterfalls.
Ruinsara Lake Trek Itinerary:
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri (6400 feet)
Day 2: Sankri (Base Camp) to Cheludgad (Seema) via Taluka (8890 feet)
Day 3: Seema to Devsu bugyal (9845 feet)
Day 4: Devsu bugyal to Ruinsara Lake (11485 feet)
Day 5: Rest Day at Ruinsara Lake (10900 feet)
Day 6: Ruinsara Lake to Devsu bugyal (9845 feet)
Day 7: Devsu bugyal to Sankri via Taluka (6400 feet)
Day 8: Sankri (Base Camp) to Dehradun
Winter temperature -2°C to -10°C)
Summer temperature 5°C to 15°C)